PAN (Permanent Account Number) is an alphanumeric code used for paying income tax. A pan card also serves as the identity proof like adhaar card, driving license and voter card. The Indian Income Tax Department issue this card to Indian and foreign investors. PAN card is also used for receiving professional fees, opening the bank account and purchasing assets, etc. So, you do not need to think very much whether to apply for PAN or not. People with 18 years and more must apply more PAN. People face several types of problems related to different details in their PAN. They ask from many professionals but fail to fix their issues can also download pancard correction form. If you are also one of them, you do not need to worry. Here, I have shared contact information of important service providers. So, you can talk to them and ask your queries:
How You Can Contact UTIITSL PAN Card Customer Service Centre Of Your City?
There are two ways in which you can reach the UTIITSL PAN card customer care:
1.Telephone Number – Simply by dialing “1800220306”, you can talk to the PAN card customer care. Without investing a single penny, you can ask about each and every detail related to your PAN.
- Service Center – If you are not satisfied from the telephone, you can directly visit the UTITSL PAN card customer service center of your country. For this, you should go to address– http://www.utiitsl.com/utitsl/site/contacts.jsp. Then, you should select your particular city from the drop down list. Find email id, telephone number and address of the specific office. Then, move to this office and share your query.
How You Can Fill Form On PAN Card Website
Certainly, you can write your queries and submit the online. For this, you should
- Visit – http://www.utiitsl.com/utitsl/site/writeToUs.jsp
- Then, click on the PAN option located near “Select Section for Feedback/Query”
- Type the subject title of your query and enter your email address
- Properly explain your problem or query in the “comments section
- Click the submit button
- Now, you have successfully contacted the PAN card center online
What is the procedure for contacting NSDL PAN Card Customer Care?
PAN card can also be applied through the NSDL website. So, if have also made it this way, you
Should visit – https://www.tin-nsdl.com/nsdladdresses.php for getting contact details of the specific office
Should visit – http://www.tin-nsdl.com/customerfeedback.php for asking about any query, registering any complaint or sharing suggestions
Well, it is important to know about the procedure that you follow while applying for PAN. Otherwise, you may find problems in getting right details.
Now, you can easily reach PAN card customer care and sort out your problems. Firstly, you can try to solve your issue by dialing UTITSL toll-free number – “1800220306”. If you get failed, you can submit a form by visiting- “http://www.utiitsl.com/utitsl/site/writeToUs.jsp.” After making these activities, if you still find problems, you should reach the specific office by finding details from http://www.utiitsl.com/utitsl/site/contacts.jsp. For solving queries in the pan card made from the NSDL website, you should go to – https://www.tin-nsdl.com/nsdladdresses.php. Contact the online service providers and fix problems of your PAN.